Monday, January 10, 2011

Breastfeeding For Grown Men



Hello to all girls blog ...... and I'd say that we have started a new year ... 2011 .... but you think about it as it passes time this year I got married twenty years seems to have left yesterday to move to Milan to Reggio Emilia
.... how many things are happened ...... how many things have changed ...
premise, just before we got married and unpleasant visits ..... just thieves who have made plunder of all the wedding gifts and much, missing 15 days to the wedding and the house was finished just think'.... and what we have sacrificed to buy back the whole trip ..... wedding ..... but this year at Christmas my husband comes with a heavy pack and heavy open ..... surprise .... a travel brochure with a dedication to the heat .... and 'come Twenty years after the time to do our honeymoon moments of excitement and happiness after the plane went thought, I never flew in my life and I'm pretty anxious ... but how do I I thought so then miss an opportunity to travel the shortest 4 hours egypt sharm the warmest place and closer to what you say ....... I can do it well I try, my kids are now large and close with his grandmother will be able to survive ....... because they were aware of the surprise.
But think about it .... not even I can not believe that January 23 will be on a flight direction sharm
I tired a bit with my thoughts, after the surprise I could not make any reference no project
projects when I get a kiss to all of them
luisa
ps a photo of my babies
Vale and Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment