Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What If Women Bottomless

COSTUME FOR TENDER FOR JADE

Hello to first of all best wishes to all women bloggerine,
is some that are absent from the blog, the aftermath of the fall have already been forgotten and then
I started working to make the costume for Jade in view of the provincials on Saturday March 12
I photographed some phases of work, I must say that I knew how I started but did not know where I came so it was the first time with a dress' carving.
Not long ago I posted a video blog on youtube a couple of dance is from there that we took inspiration for the dress
I cut the comedian with the two white lycra fabric and tulle in the same nude model front and back


after which I basted, and tried to see some changes to make and



where I designed to be sewn and carved


and after the zig zig dense thick of the reasons I cut with holy patience not to cut the tulle and naked
'I tried and I cheered because it was beginning to take shape


so I sewed all the parts with the cut and paste I put the rubber band in the armholes of para transparent ;
and neck because you do not remove it and when putting Smolle After that I started the embroidery that I'll post in
is almost over missing only a few touches here and there and attack the chiffon skirt that I made with which I have an edge with the thick dense zig-zag movement of waves to give
you look at the next episode to show you finished
Jade is very proud of her dress and even her single, I hope that all goes well because this time has undertaken a lot of kisses
luisa



0 comments:

Post a Comment