Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What Is Duofem Contraceptive

Valerio drummer

With this post I wanted to catch up since I have two children and speaks little
Valerio if I show you some pictures of concerts they have done in recent months are good
, rock music is not among my favorites but what you want when you play them often go
to listen to because despite the fact that almost all adults, parents are happy that we support them
valerio
the group is called the icebreakers Valerio and plays drums
have also composed their music


http://it-it.facebook.com/pages/IceBreakers/124104004272221?v=info
http://www.myspace.com/icebreakerspace
if you go on my space you can also listen to 4 songs that they composed and recorded
are guys who spend a lot of time to try to play ... play .... play .....
is their passion and I hope that we are now continuing
utmost to do a rehearsal room in our house will not say it comes to sound-absorbing panels,
carpet, lights, sounds, I do not understand to much but happy with them ... ...... glad I
In short we are in constant turmoil with
Jade Valerie skating with the music my husband and I certainly do not get bored of the Jade
always hovers around the house trying spins and jumps
Valerio always with the drumsticks and guitar in hand if you hear tapping sound you hear is because in addition to school you go to school battery electric guitar so there's plenty
perhaps a little bored I leave you now

hello luisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment