Friday, February 11, 2011

Free Acrostic Poem Water

a roundup of my embroidery

bloggherine Dear friends admit that the world of creative sewing I like a lot, but for professional bias embroidery always tickles me, I like to customize my every day I work with embroidery thought to post a gallery of embroidery made by hand by me for the exhibitions in which I participated ...... are very different from traditional embroidery, cross stitch, etc. punt'erba. but I'm going crazy Give me the sequins, beads, yarns that I'm married, I have learned in the atelier in Milan when I was a kid, and since then I've always loved.
I know I have a little bored, but I'm proud and occasionally even jumping out of the artistic side of the crochet work .... I leave you to the photos ...... I promise that I will post some phase of the process just I can find a moment of time.

hello luisa













0 comments:

Post a Comment