Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sample Of Welcome Note On Wedding

here I am .......

Hello all, I'm back from my amazing trip ....
I enjoyed it so much, I relaxed and enjoyed this week
holiday that went beyond my expectations.
The plane, you know the terror that I do not worry .... everything nice flight
even more so .....
I had a bit of nostalgia for the boys, I have to admit, but then I knew they were in good hands
so I tried to live well on my honeymoon, or even call it wedding anniversary 20 years
beautiful beautiful beautiful ... any travel, village tours etc..
During the week, riots erupted in Cairo, (we are moving and we unleashed the civil war) but we do not have to sharm affected parties regularly arrived on time here we are at home to start the daily charge
are indeed on overload just finished washing machines and straightening and invoices at the end of January to work, then working back
you again soon

Dahab
you post some pictures of the trip
dawn sharm
plane
shops Egyptian








the beduino

camel in the desert

0 comments:

Post a Comment